- Agricultural Economics
- Biotechnology/Molecular Biology
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Organic Chemistry
- Plant Pathology
- Plant Physiology
- Post Harvest Engineering/Food Science
- Soil Science
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. holders with 65% and above marks.
- Selection is based on vacancy available with individual Scientists.
- Rs. 20,000 + 3,600 (18% GST) (up to 3 months)
- Rs. 30,000 + 5,400 (18% GST) (up to 6 months)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application along with the following documents, clearly indicating the subject and period of the study:
- Biodata (with Contact phone No. and E.mail ID)
- Attested copies of M.Sc./M.Tech. certificate & marksheet
The application should be sent by post to:
The Member Secretary, HRD & ID Committee,
IISR, Marikunnu Post, Post Bag No. 1701,
Kozhikode - 673 012.
Note: Applications without the above documents will be rejected. No need to submit any other documents along with the application than stipulated.
General Terms & Conditions
- Selection is based on vacancy available with individual scientists.
- The candidates who join for training programme should abide by the rules and regulations of the institute.
- The findings of the study would be the property of the institute and prior permission of the Director, Indian Institute of Spices Research is required before publication of the work in any form..
- The candidate must complete the work to the satisfaction of the guide and submit a report to the institute..
- The candidates should make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging while undergoing the training programme, if necessary.
- A copy of the work done report (hard and soft copy) should be submitted to ICAR-IISR, Kozhikode
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The decision of Head of the Institute would be final and binding in all aspects.