How to Use
This website aims at facilitating the paid use of the Sophisticated analytical instruments at ICAR-IISR, for external users belonging to the categories
namely i)Industries ii)National Labs/R&Ds and iii)Universities. The charges differ for these three cateogories. This website provides facilities like
information on the facilities, price list, estimation of cost of analysis, online registration, booking and status of analyisis.
1. Signing up
This is the first step in using SAIF. Follow the link "Sign up" in the Services menu. Enter the necessary details in the form and
submit. After signig up you can log in to your SAIF account and make use of our services.
2. Booking analyisis
- Log in to SAIF and follow the link "Online Booking" in the Services menu. Enter necessary details and submit.
Download or print the form.
- Make the payment in advance via DD in favour of ICAR Unit-IISR, Calicut or via online transaction using the following details:
|Account Name:||Indian Institute of Spices Research|
|Bank:|| State Bank of India|
|Account Number:|| 30302810771|
|MICR Code :|| 673002001|
|Branch:|| Kozhikode, Main Branch|
- Send the DD and the print-out of the booking form to the address: Head, SAIF, ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research, Marikunnu P.O.,
Kozhikode - 673012, Kerala.
- The samples may be sent via post/parcel or handed over directly to the Institute.
- Once the DD and the application is received via post, your analysis will be started depending on the availablity of slots.
- You will be informed once the results are ready. You can also check the status of a booked analyis in your home page, once you login to SAIF.
- Results will be sent via post to your address.
3. Important guidelines
- Service charges are payable at prevailing rates.
- Samples, letter and payment should be sent in the same cover only. If Samples are received without covering letter/DD, the samples will be sent back to the user without any further intimation/notice. Separate Sample should be sent for different analysis. Samples are not analysed till Payment is received.
If you are sending samples for multiple Analysis. Please send seperate samples for each analysis.
- Please send the samples in quantity as mentioned in the brochure. Samples are not recovered, unless a special request is made.
- In all correspondence related to analysis our reference/registration number must be mentioned.
- Radio-active material / unstable and explosive compounds are not accepted for analysis.
- Services are rendered to only those users who regularly give us feed-back about the and use of the result ,e.g. thesis, patent, process publication etc.
- Research fellows and students are advised to send their application and samples through their Supervisor or Head of department.
- Interpretation of spectra data is not undertaken normally . In special cases this service can be provided on payment on extra charges.
- If you want samples back, please inform to particular lab or mention in your letter.
- Kindly collect your samples back at the time of collecting your report. Samples which are not collected within a week from the date of report collected/sample analysis will be disposed of immediately without any further notice.
- We do not provide any accommodation. You have to arrange on your own.